Hallowed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of Hallowed, an Aion community on the server Kahrun. We are a mixed PvE and PvP Legion, with the main focus on progressing as a unit and experiencing all the game has to offer.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Logic ~Spiritmaster~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Logic

Logic ~Spiritmaster~ Empty
PostSubject: Logic ~Spiritmaster~   Logic ~Spiritmaster~ EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 12:56 pm

was told to post a bit bout myself sooooo....walloftext

Irl name is Dom, 17 living in London unfortunatly! i go college studying creative digital media, pretty much just animation/effects and stuff, its fun, plus only go in mond-wednesdaySpend pretty much every second out of college on the comp or maybe playin guitar Razz

Played WoW for a few year, finished BC before the nerf and that killing illidan on my hunter which i played for about 2 years and got pretty pro at, quit WoW just after Ulduar came out, WOTLK ruined it for me Razz Played WoW wit Logica, shes the lame chanter in the Legion who decided to be a corndog and copied my name, lame right, yeh, total noob!

Started aion on headstart like, las tweek or whneever it was with some people from my old guild on WoW, rolled a Gladiator on Castor asmodian but found it FKN boring, got to lvl 22 and gave up, plus my aion occasionaly decides to crash so means i gotta queue for 2 hrs to get back in! and Logica failed on her cleric too so we rolled elyos here Razz
Gonna stick to this class tho, seems im quite good at it, and enjoy so far which is the oposite to glad, if im not good at it then i just, quit D: Although SM doesnt seem top noch for pve, i think im gonna be into the pvp on aion just as much Razz
Back to top Go down
Valran

Valran

PostSubject: Spiritmaster   Logic ~Spiritmaster~ EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 12:57 pm

SPIRIT MASTERS OWN!

Sorry, It was needed.
Back to top Go down
Logic

PostSubject: Re: Logic ~Spiritmaster~   Logic ~Spiritmaster~ EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 12:59 pm

Valran wrote:
SPIRIT MASTERS OWN!

Sorry, It was needed.

Yeh man so far im loving it Razz look forward to hitting higher lvls only thing that im unsure about is pets not able to fly, dunno how far that'l setus back when it comes to arial pvp Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Logic ~Spiritmaster~   Logic ~Spiritmaster~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Logic ~Spiritmaster~
Page 1 of 1