Hallowed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of Hallowed, an Aion community on the server Kahrun. We are a mixed PvE and PvP Legion, with the main focus on progressing as a unit and experiencing all the game has to offer.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

application to join legion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
skyblue

application to join legion Empty
PostSubject: application to join legion   application to join legion EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 3:05 pm

Hello im skyblue
Ive only been playing aion for a few days and am missing the chat etc a guild can give.
Ive played lotr for the last six months or so, and eq2 for approx 3yrs. I was a guild leader in eq2 for 2yrs or so and have raid experience etc.
It was a large guild and a lot of hard work and stress to keep it all going.

Im only level 6 at the moment with my mage and level 5 with my healer skybluepink. so you are dealing with a complete noob here Smile

Id like to join your legion cos im bored on my own and dont know diddly whatever about the game. So apart from my errm sense of humour I cant really add a lot at the moment. But I will level up , I like healing and have been told im good at it ( in the other games ive mentioned ) ! I havent actually grouped with anyone at the mo in this game , im still learning how to chat/whisper etc, I dont read manuals, I just learn as I go Very Happy

In rl , im a mum of three, married, design and make jewellery as a hobby and sell it to people with poor eyesight...oops can I say that ! (thats the joke part of the application out of the way Smile)

Ive forgotten what was on the form , but this is me , im afraid , I do concentrate when raiding, grouping, healing, but I get bored..out of my brain when i have to solo for too long.
Thanks
sky
Back to top Go down
Nezra
Admin
Nezra

application to join legion Empty
PostSubject: Accepted!   application to join legion EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 3:08 pm

Accepted as a trial. See you in game.
Back to top Go down

application to join legion
Page 1 of 1