Hallowed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of Hallowed, an Aion community on the server Kahrun. We are a mixed PvE and PvP Legion, with the main focus on progressing as a unit and experiencing all the game has to offer.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Merinh: Templar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Merinh

Merinh: Templar Empty
PostSubject: Merinh: Templar   Merinh: Templar EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:03 pm

Name:

Class:
Templar

Level:
11 and rising (just started yesterday)

First of all, tell us a little about yourself. Age & location are good starting points, but feel free to add whatever you want.
I am a relaxed Dutch MMO enthusiast. I am 31 years old and live in the southern part of The Netherlands. As the weather in The Netherlands is usually crap I tend to travel quite alot.

On to your character. What role & talent-spec do you normally play?
I have played WoW for many years (since closed beta) and have always played a druid as my main char. I had my druid specced for healing and tanking. Both rolls I enjoyed very much. My gear was about the same quality for both rolls, but healing was my main specc for 25 content.

What do you expect from us?
As I have just started playing this game I am looking for a place to call home. Solo play in a MMO is not my cup of tea and I want to join a guild (Legion) asap.

Mention some past MMOrpg experiences (E.G Raiding Experience etc)
As I said I have played WoW for many years, but I've tried many more games. War, AoC, LOTRO and EQ2 are among them. I didn't get the sattisfaction out of most of these games and went back to WoW after some raiding. I hope Aion will keep me happy for a long time:)

Do you currently know anyone in the legion? If so, who?
No, I don't

PvP or PvE? And why.
Both. I like to play the game to the fullest. PvE is great to see all the games' content. PvP is great to see what skill you have and to test that skill in fights. I like well organized fights. In PvE aswell as in PvP.

Tell us a funny joke.
My english isn't that good and I always forget good jokes. Copy/Paste a good joke from the internet didn't seem right here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Merinh

PostSubject: Re: Merinh: Templar   Merinh: Templar EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 4:21 am

Level 14 now. Leveling Armorsmithing and alchemy as main professions.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Merinh: Templar   Merinh: Templar EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 9:23 am

Accepted as a trial on the basis you can communicate efficiently, see you in game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merinh: Templar   Merinh: Templar Empty

Back to top Go down

Merinh: Templar
Page 1 of 1