Welcome to the home of Hallowed, an Aion community on the server Kahrun. We are a mixed PvE and PvP Legion, with the main focus on progressing as a unit and experiencing all the game has to offer.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

This is not AOC?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pie

PostSubject: This is not AOC?   Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:29 am

I played a POM in AOC and would like to know what the differences are as regards to buffs and healing in Aion.

When in a group will my buffs effect everyone or just those who I target, and the same with healing?

After I cast my large healing spell (sorry the name of it escapes me atm) is there a cool down before my lesser healing spells work again?
Back to top Go down
skyblue

PostSubject: Heals n stuff   Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:41 am

Normally with a healer your group heals do not stop you using your single heals straight after. As for buffs it should say on the spell description if it is a single buff or group one. Best way to find out is to use the group heal or buff and see what it greys out spell wise Smile Im enjoying playing my cleric at the moment , she does great damage and heals, so I think shes going to be my main. Im still to join the legion with her, her names skybluepink so if it looks like a looney is waving at any of you from hallowed its just me ! When I catch someone from the legion who can invite me, I will try and get an invite Very Happy
Back to top Go down

This is not AOC?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hallowed :: Class Discussion :: Clerics-
Jump to: