Hallowed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of Hallowed, an Aion community on the server Kahrun. We are a mixed PvE and PvP Legion, with the main focus on progressing as a unit and experiencing all the game has to offer.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hardan - Cleric/Chanter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hardan

Hardan

Hardan - Cleric/Chanter Empty
PostSubject: Hardan - Cleric/Chanter   Hardan - Cleric/Chanter EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 2:29 pm

About me:
Pic:
Hardan - Cleric/Chanter Graduationpic
-Right guy. Very Happy

Who?
First name: Markus
Surname: Ruth
Nickname: Hardy, Ham, Hamie or Hardan.
Born: August 6th 1990, 19 years old.
Born in: Västerås, a city in Sweden.
Marital status: Girlfriend

What?
I'm kind, easygoing, honest and shy but yet outgoing. People often thinks that I am
a pretty funny guy. I talk a lot!

Interests?
Computers, sports (soccer, baseball & ice hockey), video games (RPGs & Shooters),
music (from All That Remains to Michael "King of Pop" Jackson), movies (thriller, action & sci-fi),
anime (!), web design (not a pro yet).

Who?
Name: Hardan
Class: Cleric/Chanter depending on needs. I am up for anything.
Race: Elyos
Born in: Poeta, not far away from the Sanctum.
Played: Around 100+ hours with the Chinese game.

What?
As I said I am up for anything, Chanter or Cleric depending or you needs, so let me know ASAP. Wink

WoW Background (short)
I started to play WoW about two months after the release and my first character I created was a Tauren
Male Hunter named Mamasboy, good times, good times.

Anyway, after I dinged 60 with my Mage (got tired of my Hunter pretty fast Wink) at Frostwhisper I started to raid. MC,
Onyxia and BWL were on the topic each week. And we did some progress. After we disbanded shortly after Twins
I started to level my Warlock who hit 60 a month from TBC-release.

In TBC I started focusing on PvP instead of PvE. I did some Arena and some casual PvE until January this year
when I started to PvEing with my Lock. We came from Kara up to SSC/TK and then disbanded from various reasons
(guild master needed to focus on work etc etc). So I took the chance and moved over to Darksorrow, just 'cause I've
some friends there.

WoW Raid Experiences
I'd clear up to Twin Emperors in AQ40 at 60's, guild died shortly after some tries at C'thun.
70, I started to raid at Frostwhisper and later transfered to Darksorrow and joined Conclusion.
With Conclusion I cleared MH, BT, SWP, Naxx, EoE, Sarth and Ulduar(quit after Ulduar).

Computer
OS - Windows 7
CPU - 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Quad Processor
Memory - Crosshair DDR2 SDRAM 4x2GB
Graphics - ATI RadeonHD4890 1024 MB
Steelseries 7G Keyboard
Logitech 518 Mouse
Steelseries S&S Mousepad

Connection
ADSL 24MB/2.5MB - Very Stable.

What can you offer us? (Or "Why should we recruit you?")
This is a hard question. I always have problem answering this typ of questions but I can reply with three words, respect,
experience and dedication. I will always be there, in the warm and cold.

Keybinds:
1 2 3 4 5 6
Q W E R T Y
A S D F G
Z X C V B
Mouse 3, 4 & 6
Add shift on everything.

Contact information
Ingame: Hardan
Mail: hardylulz@gmail.com

Last words
The way I got my key bindings set allows me to make short movements and quick action and less strain for my hand.

To be honest, I could keep on writing for a whole lot more but I'm not sure what more you want to know, so
if you may have any more questions or comments, feel free to ask - don't be shy.

Best regards,
Hardan
Back to top Go down
Fyurie

PostSubject: Re: Hardan - Cleric/Chanter   Hardan - Cleric/Chanter EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 2:34 pm

Gotta be the best application I've read as yet. I'd like to see you in our legion as a Cleric. I'll speak to the officers and see which is of more use at the mo.

Best of luck. ~Fyurie
Back to top Go down
Nezra
Admin
Nezra

PostSubject: Re: Hardan - Cleric/Chanter   Hardan - Cleric/Chanter EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 2:42 pm

Well i might be too late to convert you to the mighty ways of the chanter but im pritty sure we are in need of both so its your choice man. Play which you prefer and congratulations on a brilliant app =)
Back to top Go down
Fyurie

PostSubject: Re: Hardan - Cleric/Chanter   Hardan - Cleric/Chanter EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 2:43 pm

We have a couple of awesome Chanters already, I need a skilled Cleric partner. Razz
Back to top Go down
Nezra
Admin
Nezra

PostSubject: Re: Hardan - Cleric/Chanter   Hardan - Cleric/Chanter EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 2:44 pm

I Want ALL pro chanters, we will own your feeble clerics! Muahahahahaha....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hardan - Cleric/Chanter   Hardan - Cleric/Chanter Empty

Back to top Go down

Hardan - Cleric/Chanter
Page 1 of 1