Hallowed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of Hallowed, an Aion community on the server Kahrun. We are a mixed PvE and PvP Legion, with the main focus on progressing as a unit and experiencing all the game has to offer.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deathangelcy - Cleric application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deathangelcy

Deathangelcy - Cleric application Empty
PostSubject: Deathangelcy - Cleric application   Deathangelcy - Cleric application EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 7:02 am

Name: Deathangelcy

Class: Cleric

Level: 22 at the time

First of all, tell us a little about yourself. Age & location are good starting points, but feel free to add whatever you want.

Well.. to start with, I am 23 years old and I am in Cyprus now trying to do a PhD in the Uni here. I have a BSc in Molecular Medicine from Sussex and an MsC in Virology from Imperial College. I love sports and going out, but I have the bad habbit of wasting a few hours on mmorpgs. Thats it I guess ;P

On to your character. What role & talent-spec do you normally play?

As in every mmo I have ever played, I have a cleric (healer) and ofc my role is primary group healing and support.

What do you expect from us?

I expect a friendly legion/community with mature and fun to play with members.

Mention some past MMOrpg experiences (E.G Raiding Experience etc)

Alright I will include just a FEW games I have played.. and NOT full raiding experience coz else you will be reading this for a few days!

Lineage 2: Prophet (max lvl), Guild master of an elite guild and part of a huge alliance. Used to be a hero as well before I quit.

Guild Wars: Monk and Ritualist as main chars (had all the classes lvl 20 ofc with elite gear)

Lord of the Rings Online: Played the game for a while after WoW and right before Aion. I had a minstrel (healer), but just lvl 40ish.

WoW: I have been playing WoW since day one of its release. I have stopped though and started from the scratch about a year ago. I used to play a Priest lvl 80 and a warlock lvl 80. I used to be in the 2 best guilds of the server (Darksorrow) and then I made my guild with friends when I went social. My priest has full T8.5 with all the best in game gear BEFORE the new patch. After the release of the new patch the raids became a joke and after trying the new raid the whole guild went social and then most of the members left the game.

Raids of WoW:
Wotlk: - Nax 10/25 with achievs
- OS 3 Drakes up on both 10 man and 25 man
- Malygos 10/25 with the 20 man achievment as well
- Ulduar 10 and 25 full clear with most of the hard modes completed
- ToC 10 and 25 first 2 bosses (we werent allowed to do more bosses at the time)
- VoA 10 and 25 (not the 3rd boss though coz by the time it was out I was not playing anymore)

TBC: - I have full T5 and T7 armor.. so figure it out ;P I dont have T6 though..

Pre-TBC: - Almost all of them.

Do you currently know anyone in the legion? If so, who?

Not yet atleast. Just spoke with Kyle for the application

PvP or PvE? And why.

To be honest I prefer PvE coz in most of the mmorpgs I was in raiding guilds clearing the content! I am also quite a lot into PvP when it comes to games like Lineage 2, WoW and Aion.. Just love killing other players I guess!

Tell us a funny joke.

Teacher says in class: "Today we are going to write an essay!". All of the students take out a pen, except of one guy who says: "Teacher do i have to write it? im so tired from the sexual intercorse i had last night!" "Well use your other hand then", replies the teacher.

Enjoy?!

P.S. If you want to check my WoW or Guild wars chars feel free Smile

Use wow europe armory for: Deathangelcy (Priest) and Darkangelcy (warlock)

For GW we have to log in the game if you want to
Back to top Go down

Deathangelcy - Cleric application
Page 1 of 1