Hallowed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of Hallowed, an Aion community on the server Kahrun. We are a mixed PvE and PvP Legion, with the main focus on progressing as a unit and experiencing all the game has to offer.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Komodos app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Komodo

Komodos app Empty
PostSubject: Komodos app   Komodos app EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 2:53 pm

Name: Komodo

Class: Assassin

Level: 14

Hey there, im 25 and i come from Scotland : )
Not really much too say about myself, i enjoy sports like football and kickboxing, my fave team is Glasgow Rangers. Love listeneing to music and chilling out with friends in the pub.

The role i usually play in games is suicide dps, run in and do as much dmg as i can before i die lol, to be honest i have never really been in a major guild before, the guilds i have been in have been thrown together aand failed, so im really happy that im in a guild that has goals and ambitions.

Im just looking to play a game that i have been looking forward too for a long time and enjoy it with people who enjoy playing the game.

I have played WoW, CoH/CoV Tabula Rasa, Warhammer and RF online

Just the people i have met since joining the legion : )
PvP : ) in pve ur playing against a computer, but pvp is against another player, u can actually see if ur any good or not, plus i like pwning other people

"Hear about the lesbian crack addict" : )
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Kyle

Komodos app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Komodos app   Komodos app EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 2:55 pm

Scottish. Accepted.

In all seriousness, hopefully you will turn out good, accepted as a trial Smile
Back to top Go down

Komodos app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hallowed :: Legion Applications :: Applications-