Hallowed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of Hallowed, an Aion community on the server Kahrun. We are a mixed PvE and PvP Legion, with the main focus on progressing as a unit and experiencing all the game has to offer.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zorge: Assassin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zorge
Admin
Zorge

Zorge: Assassin Empty
PostSubject: Zorge: Assassin   Zorge: Assassin EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:08 pm

(Im already in legion and don't need to do this just doing it to give people kind better understanding and how i would expect to see them done)

Name: Josh Walker

Class: Assassin

Level: 16

First of all, tell us a little about yourself. Age & location are good starting points, but feel free to add whatever you want - I am Josh and i come form the united kingdom i am 16 at the moment and attending college, i am doing a course in Construction. I have lived in UK all my life and couldn't move anyway else

On to your character. What role & talent-spec do you normally play? I play DPS as i lack the skill to tank or heal plus i am nerve i will go wrong and get blame hehe. I played a warrior and a mage on World of warcraft got them both to end game.

What do you expect from us? I want to a have a good time but also getting down to some good PvE and PvP i will mess around but i like to keep mature

Mention some past MMOrpg experiences (E.G Raiding Experience etc) Cleared almost all of WoW content expect Trial of Grand Crusader.

Do you currently know anyone in the legion? If so, who? I know the leader of the guild as i played World of warcraft with him.

PvP or PvE? And why. PvE as i love the teamwork

Tell us a funny joke.

So a man walks up to the bar and goes to the bartender "I bet you 500 quid i can piss into this pint glass from three meters away and not spill a drop." bartender reply "Ok then" puts pint glass on bar, man walks three meters back and drops his trousers and attempts to piss into the glass... its going everywhere and goes all over the bar all over the bartender, bartender laughs and goes "You owe me 500 quid mate" so man goes "Ok then i be back in a second" goes over to his mates and comes back with 3 grand in his hand and pass 500 over to the bartender he goes "Why they just paid you?" man goes "well i bet them i could piss all over you and the bar with a smile on your face"
Back to top Go down
https://hallowed.forumotion.co.uk

Zorge: Assassin
Page 1 of 1