Hallowed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of Hallowed, an Aion community on the server Kahrun. We are a mixed PvE and PvP Legion, with the main focus on progressing as a unit and experiencing all the game has to offer.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cavia-Warrior

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cavia

Cavia-Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Cavia-Warrior   Cavia-Warrior EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 3:32 pm

Name:

Class: In game name is Cavia, Irl name in Benjamin

Level: Level 11 at the moment being, but just been playing for 6 hours, so progression on level is going great Smile

First of all, tell us a little about yourself. Age & location are good starting points, but feel free to add whatever you want. Well my name is Benjamin. I am a 17 year old guy who comes from norway Smile I love playing online games and been playing about 4 so far, so experience is good! I live with my brothers which also plays aion Razz I got a new computer not to long ago, so both connection and pc is good, so should work out just fine! And adding something is I also play football and been playing it since I was a boy.

On to your character. What role & talent-spec do you normally play? My role is warrior, im thinking about going gladiator for that extra dps, but if you want I woulndt mind going templar for tanking! But prefer gladiator.

What do you expect from us? I expect endgame raiding, good progression and having fun while doing that Smile

Mention some past MMOrpg experiences (E.G Raiding Experience etc) World of warcraft, all raids in the bassicly. ( had 3 level 80's, one of them was 10th best geared on the server for a while), Guild wars-raided Underworld. Anarchy online, not to much raiding but still a complicated game! Lotr online.

Do you currently know anyone in the legion? If so, who? I dont know anyone im affraid, but it seems promessing that someone wants to create a end game raiding legion this early in the game!

PvP or PvE? And why. Id say both, but abit more focused on PvE. I have no telling why, I just love PvE more I guess :p

Tell us a funny joke.(Not ment for anyone) Your mom is so fat that when she wanted to buy a water bed, they just threw a sheat on the osion.
Back to top Go down
Nezra
Admin
Nezra

Cavia-Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Accepted!   Cavia-Warrior EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 3:44 pm

Accepted as a trial, see you in game.
Back to top Go down

Cavia-Warrior
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hallowed :: Legion Applications :: Applications-