Hallowed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of Hallowed, an Aion community on the server Kahrun. We are a mixed PvE and PvP Legion, with the main focus on progressing as a unit and experiencing all the game has to offer.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trial Period

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dawson

Trial Period Empty
PostSubject: Trial Period   Trial Period EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:24 am

Hey I was just thinking... Don't you think a 2 week trial period is a little to long?

I mean.. If you brought down to a week, That is enough to know if that trialist is good enough or not in my eyes...

I just feel two weeks is abit to long, I mean in them two weeks what is it you are looking for in that person that you can't see in a week?

I just feel a week trial would be better for you to organise what classes you need most etc

Just you have to wait two weeks, So say like if we was full on a class and another wanted to join but you had people on trial of that class,

What would the reply be? We have to wait they still have a week left of there two week trial...

Maybe think about it, I think it would be a wiser choice to implement the one week trial instead of two, I think it would benefit not only the officers that have to make the decision but the legion also

Thanks
Dawson
Back to top Go down
Merinh

Trial Period Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial Period   Trial Period EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:30 am

Imo opinion 2 weeks is oke. In a WoW raid community (couple of small guilds in one community) I was leader in we had a 3 raid rule: get 3 raids in your first 2 weeks. Not very hard to achieve, but we where a casual raiding group.
Some trialist failed ther trial because they didn't make this simple rule. One week is quite short to have a good insight on the trialist.
Back to top Go down
Dawson

Trial Period Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial Period   Trial Period EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:59 am

I was just going off my experience as I am a guild master on Warcraft..

I just feel one week is more then enough to see someones potential as in how hard they work to level etc if you know what I mean
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trial Period Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial Period   Trial Period Empty

Back to top Go down

Trial Period
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hallowed :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: