Hallowed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of Hallowed, an Aion community on the server Kahrun. We are a mixed PvE and PvP Legion, with the main focus on progressing as a unit and experiencing all the game has to offer.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Haruki Ranger

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haruki

Haruki Ranger Empty
PostSubject: Haruki Ranger   Haruki Ranger EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 12:07 pm

Haruki - 17 - Ranger

Hai dere, I'm from Bulgaria, and I turned 18 in March. I like animes(Bleach and One piece) which is why I love Aion.

On to your character. What role & talent-spec do you normally play?
I'm a DPS, and I had no idea there are talent specs in aion :ashamed:

What do you expect from us?

I expect a casual community of fellow players which knows how to have a good laugh, isn't uptight, and is open minded about the members' interests and ...ahum... hobbies :double ashamed: Razz

Mention some past MMOrpg experiences (E.G Raiding Experience etc)

Okay here it goes: 0.5 years private WoW servers, 4 years blizzard servers, 3 months Guild Wars, 4 months Warhammer Online, 3 months Eve Online.

In wow: ZG, AQ20, MC, Onyxia, SSC, TK, BT, SWP (everything pre-nerf), Naxx, Uldua 25(all hard modes up to(without) Firefighter), ToC 25 hc up to twins

Do you currently know anyone in the legion? If so, who?
Kyle, he's a pretty cool guy I met in general chat

PvP or PvE? And why.
Both please, thank you, I want the entire cake

So an elf, a human, and a dorf walk in a bar. THey each other a pint of beer. When the beer comes, a fly drops in each of the mugs. The elf pushes the beer away with disgust. The human picks up the fly and throws it away. The dorf picks up the fly, shakes it up and yells: SPIT IT OUT YER BASTARD
Back to top Go down

Haruki Ranger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hallowed :: Legion Applications :: Applications-
Jump to: