Hallowed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of Hallowed, an Aion community on the server Kahrun. We are a mixed PvE and PvP Legion, with the main focus on progressing as a unit and experiencing all the game has to offer.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ono - Assasin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ono

Ono - Assasin Empty
PostSubject: Ono - Assasin   Ono - Assasin EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 2:00 pm

Name: John

Class: Assasin

Level: 21

First of all, tell us a little about yourself. Age & location are good starting points, but feel free to add whatever you want.

Hey, I work for a living, I am way old, 36, I live in Dublin. Lived and worked for a bit in London, and Shropshire:o)

On to your character. What role & talent-spec do you normally play?

Playing a scout, assasin, melee dps, I am hoping to be able to pvp and pve in a stylish and subtle way, targeted kills and clever escapes and great damage.

What do you expect from us?

A mature, constructive, friendly environment.

Mention some past MMOrpg experiences (E.G Raiding Experience etc)

Started playing wow a few months before TBC, leveled all classes above 70 (except for DK:s). Atm have an 80 rogue, 80 resto druid, 80 lock, 80 Warr, 73 shammy, 71 priest, 76 mage . Spent most of my time on the druid. Tanked in tbc and healed in wrath. Cleared purty much all up to ulduar on him, then switched to lock, cleared all up to ToC hardmodes on lock. First class to 60 and 70 was rogue, he was alway my main for pvp and remains my favourite char. But the guild always needed a tank or a healer b4 a melee dps. Maybe worth noting that I was an officer in my druid's guild.

Do you currently know anyone in the legion? If so, who?

I don't know anyone in the legion.

PvP or PvE? And why.

Absolutely both, why? more game:o)

Tell us a funny joke.

Hmm, I am more for wry comments than outright laughter:p try, "Liverpool will win the league this year!".

I hope this app, fits with what you are seeking, if not, no probs and good luck with your game^^
J.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Kyle

Ono - Assasin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ono - Assasin   Ono - Assasin EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:47 am

Accepted as a trial.
Back to top Go down

Ono - Assasin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hallowed :: Legion Applications :: Applications-