Hallowed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of Hallowed, an Aion community on the server Kahrun. We are a mixed PvE and PvP Legion, with the main focus on progressing as a unit and experiencing all the game has to offer.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Calentora - Templar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reapseh

Calentora - Templar Empty
PostSubject: Calentora - Templar   Calentora - Templar EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:07 am

Name:

Class: Templar

Level: 21 (at time of app)

First of all, tell us a little about yourself. Age & location are good starting points, but feel free to add whatever you want.

Right, My name is Nick. I live in Belgium. I'm 23 years old. I'm currently studying to be a PC-technician, I'm in my last year. My hobbies include gaming, working out, studying foreign languages (currently learning Japanese, as I'm a major anime fan, and 1 of my (currently) 2 tattoo's comes from Samurai X). I speak Dutch, French and English fluently. I started gaming when I was 10 with games like Wolfenstein and the likes. My serious gaming started at 14 as I started off with Quake3, where I also won multiple cups and competitions in different mods as I was the co-leader of one the leading clans and the belgian Q3 team. After that I started mmorpgs, which I'll put later on.

In real life, I am a proper nutjob. I fool around and I love to go out and get with zee ladies. (ladyboys do not count!)

On to your character. What role & talent-spec do you normally play?

I am a templar. I hope to fulfill the role as a Main Tank in a guild, as I like to be depended upon, it makes me do my job so much better.

What do you expect from us?

I do not really have any wishes at the moment. I'm just hoping for a friendly, english community (as I'm more english then belgian to be fair) that strives to keep improving.

Mention some past MMOrpg experiences (E.G Raiding Experience etc)

I started off with Anarchy Online. I tried LotrO, Warhammer, Age of Conan, which I never liked.
And as you can guess, WoW is where my interest used to be in. I raided upto Ulduar. I was in the second most progressive guild on my server Kazzak, which once stood on 6th place in the world. I was a raid leader there, as I loved to devise my own tactics and drew my own plans and mini-maps. When I raided, I was very serious, and sometimes strict, as I want to see everyone play 110% and come prepared. I love being responsible in real life and in-game. So if there's ever any need with management, raid leading or a council spot later on, you can expect me to apply for the job and help manage the guild to my utmost capabilities.

Do you currently know anyone in the legion? If so, who?

Nobody I'm afraid, I rerolled from another server to this due to queues. I had a 20 SM and a 23 gladiator (which I'll never play again, as I didn't enjoy them).

PvP or PvE? And why.

I like both, but if I really have to pick one of the two, I would pick PvE, as it's more predictable, but I also love smashing faces in PvP.

Tell us a funny joke.

In weekends, my name is Nicky and I run around town in my pink tutu flashing everyone I see.
Back to top Go down

Calentora - Templar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hallowed :: Legion Applications :: Applications-
Jump to: