Hallowed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of Hallowed, an Aion community on the server Kahrun. We are a mixed PvE and PvP Legion, with the main focus on progressing as a unit and experiencing all the game has to offer.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Terras - Cleric

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Terras

Terras - Cleric Empty
PostSubject: Terras - Cleric   Terras - Cleric EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:52 am

Name: Terras

Class: Cleric

Level: 20

First of all, tell us a little about yourself. Age & location are good starting points, but feel free to add whatever you want.

29, Libya, shy at first funny and chatty later Razz Occupied in real life with building my house, just had enough with WoW, feel like Aion will take all my online playing time for the next year or maybe even more, Can't wait to Conquer The abyss.

On to your character. What role & talent-spec do you normally play?

I'm cleric, I heal Smile

What do you expect from us?

A live community that means chat and / or vent alive most of the time, Organized raiding or instancing schedule, a lot of PVP fun.

Mention some past MMOrpg experiences (E.G Raiding Experience etc)
Age of Conan, 42 Conqueror, 52 Guardian and finally a 53 Bear shaman
War hammer, 31 Black Orc
World of warcraft
80 Priest
Only Wotlk dungeons and raids been in small guild we progressed up to Freya in Ulduar which after the guild raids became very few until they finally stopped.
74 Hunter
Only BC dungeons and raids done Kara and Zul'aman before Wotlk launched
72 Warrior

Do you currently know anyone in the legion? If so, who?

Nobody, saw Kyle add

PvP or PvE? And why.

I play both, but I'm starting to love PVP after i finally started to hold myself up in WoW arena though i'm nothing close to exceptional I'm learning fast how to PVP, have no problem in joining a PVE instance even when I'm way beyond it "Gear-wise", have boosted big numbers of guild mates before in wow.

Tell us a funny joke.

Most women usually uses four animals, snakes for her leathery shoes, crocodiles for a leathery bag, a fox for a nice scarf, and the Donkey who brings her all these - Excuse my bad English, that's a translated Egyptian joke Razz
Back to top Go down

Terras - Cleric
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hallowed :: Legion Applications :: Applications-
Jump to: