Hallowed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of Hallowed, an Aion community on the server Kahrun. We are a mixed PvE and PvP Legion, with the main focus on progressing as a unit and experiencing all the game has to offer.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pepp - Sorcerer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pepp

Pepp - Sorcerer Empty
PostSubject: Pepp - Sorcerer   Pepp - Sorcerer EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 2:17 pm

Name: Pepp (dan)

Class: Sorcerer

Level: 22

Ok, im 19, from birmingham but living in leicester (uni). Studying geophysics, its easier then it sounds.

On to your character. What role & talent-spec do you normally play? Damage dealer, carrier!

What do you expect from us? A legion with a personality and full of decent players who know there sh*t.

Mention some past MMOrpg experiences (E.G Raiding Experience etc) Wow, been playing it ever since release. Ive cleared all content up to present day, including all vanilla, tbc and up to and including toc25 hardmode. Was playing in 2400 2v2/3v3 brackets untill recently. Basically wow has grown old and boring, and ive been wanting somethin new to get my teeth stuck into.

Do you currently know anyone in the legion? If so, who? Nope, dont know anyone on the server really.

PvP or PvE? And why. Both, i enjoy learning tactics ect for pve. And i love pwning nubs in pvp.

And all my jokes are offensive, so better that i keep this app clean to make a good impression.
Back to top Go down

Pepp - Sorcerer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hallowed :: Legion Applications :: Applications-
Jump to: