Hallowed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of Hallowed, an Aion community on the server Kahrun. We are a mixed PvE and PvP Legion, with the main focus on progressing as a unit and experiencing all the game has to offer.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Logica application (better than logic)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Logica

Logica application (better than logic) Empty
PostSubject: Logica application (better than logic)   Logica application (better than logic) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 1:21 pm

Name: Logica

Class: Chanter

About myself: Hi Smile My name is Summer, I am an 18 year old college student studying Business living in the UK (West Midlands). I enjoy gaming and have previously spent a lot of time playing WoW as a level 80 holy priest raiding a lot of end game content with logic, (Logic made me choose the name logica he's just trying to make out he's awesome by making out I copied him Wink). Healing is the role I enjoy most, but I wanted something a little different to the pure healing of a cleric so decided to go with a chanter (although I started off playing a cleric on asmodians I found the levelling a little dull).
I usually only play pve in games but this time around I hope to get into pvp just as much.

Hope to get to know you all during my stay in the guild!

~Sum
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Kyle

Logica application (better than logic) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logica application (better than logic)   Logica application (better than logic) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 1:31 pm

Summer = win name

Insta-invite imho.

Accepted as a Trilol, Welcome.
Back to top Go down

Logica application (better than logic)
Page 1 of 1