Hallowed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of Hallowed, an Aion community on the server Kahrun. We are a mixed PvE and PvP Legion, with the main focus on progressing as a unit and experiencing all the game has to offer.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lovable, spiritmaster

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lovable

Lovable, spiritmaster Empty
PostSubject: Lovable, spiritmaster   Lovable, spiritmaster EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 3:48 pm

Hi!

Name: Lovable
Class: Spiritmaster
Level: 11

Lovable here, strange nickname ehhh. Usually i create chars with the nickname Rakaus but it's strange for a female char Razz .
I am 18 years old, living in The Netherlands. Following class for computer engineer.

Former WoW player, played in total about 3 years. Quit a few times, started over again after each new expansion. But at the moment the game has changed too much. It became more mainstream and people just bought their epics. Did some raiding though, Naxxramas 25 and some Uldum.

Heard about this game a few weeks ago. Some people were playing it and i got curious. Just level 11 but this game is a keeper!

I usually go for the DPS classes in MMORPG's. But i must admit, i've been a tankadin and healadin and i liked them both.

What do i expect from the legion? Well social and atleast some talking in the chat Razz

I do not know anyone from the guild.

PvP, i get such an adrenaline kick from a good pvp battle. Although PvE is nice for the gear, PvP is the thing what drives me. I've been playing WoW for 3 years, and i usually logged in just to do some battleground pvp.

Funny joke ehh?
I like this one xD

An Englishman, a Scotsman and an Irishman walk into a...ihg32h9gj0fk0kfkkkkkkfmmnnn273fbf111...

...FOR FUCKS SAKE KANYE LET GO OF THE KEYBOARD!

Well,
Cya all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Kyle

Lovable, spiritmaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovable, spiritmaster   Lovable, spiritmaster EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 3:51 pm

Accepted as trial, Smile
Back to top Go down

Lovable, spiritmaster
Page 1 of 1