Hallowed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of Hallowed, an Aion community on the server Kahrun. We are a mixed PvE and PvP Legion, with the main focus on progressing as a unit and experiencing all the game has to offer.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blackvision - level 13 chanter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SisiVladsia

Blackvision - level 13 chanter Empty
PostSubject: Blackvision - level 13 chanter   Blackvision - level 13 chanter EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 2:50 pm

Name: Blackvision
Class: Chanter
Level: 13

I'm 22, living in Hampshire, play usually in the evenings and sometimes extensively in the weekends. My real name is Isaac. (don't worry about remembering it, I'm terrible with names myself - 'Oy, you!' usually gets my attention Wink

I'm new to Aion, but have been playing Guild Wars extensively for 4 years, and I am second in command of a 100 person guild there (LDS or Liev's Death Squad).

I tend to play support roles, whether that be offensive (shutdown) or defensive (healing or buffing). However, I do play all kinds of roles, support is just my default. (in Guildwars I played Mesmer as my main, followed by paragon)

I tend to be a PvE player, but that's mostly just because I havn't found a well-organised PvP team, but I have enjoyed trips in PvP, (again, all in guild wars), and Aion looks to have much more accesable PvP than Guild Wars did.

I expect Hallowed to provide friendly people to game with, and at least advisory content for newer players, and I hope to offer advice, aid, and support in return. I also hope to get some advice on developing all my characters (I have plans for a summoner, assassin and templar sometime in the distant future, but working on my chanter first and foremost).

Only thing to warn is that I'm unlikely to check forums often. I tend to play the game, rather than read about it Razz

Thanks for the time, hope to hear from you!
Isaac.
Back to top Go down
SisiVladsia

PostSubject: Re: Blackvision - level 13 chanter   Blackvision - level 13 chanter EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 3:00 pm

Oh, forgot to mention... I plan on reaching 99 crafting on all crafting skills on Blackvision, and will be happy to offer those services as they become available.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Blackvision - level 13 chanter   Blackvision - level 13 chanter EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 3:09 pm

+1 from me but wait for Nezra's reply (Chanter CL)
Back to top Go down
Nezra
Admin
Nezra

PostSubject: Accepted!   Blackvision - level 13 chanter EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 3:10 pm

Accepted as a trial, see you in game,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackvision - level 13 chanter   Blackvision - level 13 chanter Empty

Back to top Go down

Blackvision - level 13 chanter
Page 1 of 1