Hallowed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of Hallowed, an Aion community on the server Kahrun. We are a mixed PvE and PvP Legion, with the main focus on progressing as a unit and experiencing all the game has to offer.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lycoris ~Chanter~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lycoris

Lycoris ~Chanter~ Empty
PostSubject: Lycoris ~Chanter~   Lycoris ~Chanter~ EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 12:31 pm

Name:
Bart Lambotte

Character Class:
Chanter

Level:

Crafting:
Armorsmithing

Personality:
I'm a friendly person who likes to play alongside kind and loyal companions. I enjoy playing a healer due to the friendly reactions they recieve on doing a good job. I'm a bit shy but don't hesitate to talk with other people if they are friendly enough. I'm easily concerned about what other people think so I tend to avoid conflict often.

Hobbies:
Watching animes, forum roleplays and mmorpg's~ Also like to read books

Time Zone: Gmt+1 (belgium)

Playstyle: casual but active

Playhours: around 12 hours every day~

possible things I could help the legion with:
Since I'm pretty active I can help lower-level people or play as the healer in groups~ I'm friendly and loyal so I hope to help as much as possible~

Goals:
Finding a tight and friendly legion to settle down in.
Raiding a fortress.
Reach level 50.
Become decent at pvp battle and become a good healer~

Extra information:
I have a light form of autism so I tend to be a bit more sensitive than others. Not that it affects me that much but just a little bit of information to know ^^ Hope this is enough, at least untill a template is made~
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Kyle

Lycoris ~Chanter~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lycoris ~Chanter~   Lycoris ~Chanter~ EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 12:41 pm

Accepted as a recruit, welcome Smile
Back to top Go down

Lycoris ~Chanter~
Page 1 of 1