Hallowed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of Hallowed, an Aion community on the server Kahrun. We are a mixed PvE and PvP Legion, with the main focus on progressing as a unit and experiencing all the game has to offer.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

application gladiator

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yoruichi

yoruichi

application gladiator Empty
PostSubject: application gladiator   application gladiator EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 3:39 pm

Name:

Class: gladiator

Level:10 but lvling fast

my name is cullen im from england ive been playing mmos for 5 years now i am 18 years old

on my characters i mostly play mele dps but i am getting the hang of tanking

i expect to be able to play in peace and be able to get help when i can and in return i can help others back

The other mmorpgs i have played are wow , AOC (only for 1st 20 lvls then it wass mass grindfest and i cbaed) , lotro and last chaos are some of the mmos i have played

im afraid i do not know anyone in the leigon but i still hope this doesnt effect me getting in

PVE: is what i prefer to do but i dont mind the occasional bit of pvp and i like pve because its a load more interesting then repeatedly rekilling people Razz

how many chavs does it take to screw in a lightbulb ???? 11 because 1 to screw it in and 10 to back him up
Back to top Go down
Nezra
Admin
Nezra

application gladiator Empty
PostSubject: Accepted!   application gladiator EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 3:55 pm

Accepted as a trial, see you in game!
Back to top Go down

application gladiator
Page 1 of 1