Hallowed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of Hallowed, an Aion community on the server Kahrun. We are a mixed PvE and PvP Legion, with the main focus on progressing as a unit and experiencing all the game has to offer.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Gladiator

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deathscoil

Application - Gladiator Empty
PostSubject: Application - Gladiator   Application - Gladiator EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 1:50 pm

Name: Vanion

Class: Gladiator

Level: 12

First of all, tell us a little about yourself. Age & location are good starting points, but feel free to add whatever you want. I am 16 and i live in Scotland.

On to your character. What role & talent-spec do you normally play? DPS

What do you expect from us? Coolness humour and people having fun

Mention some past MMOrpg experiences (E.G Raiding Experience etc) WoW and AoC. In WoW 3 lv80's a mage a paladin and a deathknight. In AoC a lv80 demonologist and various other pvp alts ranging from 30-60

Do you currently know anyone in the legion? If so, who? My brother Kyle(leader of Gladiators)

PvP or PvE? And why. Little of both but leaning a bit towards pvp. I find it fun and is a great way to meet other people and show off some skill.

Tell us a funny joke. "Doctor Doctor I've got a cricket ball stuck up my butt!"
"Howsthat!"
"O don't you start!"
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Kyle

Application - Gladiator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Gladiator   Application - Gladiator EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 1:51 pm

Grudgingly Accepted.
Back to top Go down

Application - Gladiator
Page 1 of 1