Hallowed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of Hallowed, an Aion community on the server Kahrun. We are a mixed PvE and PvP Legion, with the main focus on progressing as a unit and experiencing all the game has to offer.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drace Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
drace

Drace Application Empty
PostSubject: Drace Application   Drace Application EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 5:56 pm

Name: Drace

Class: Assassin

Level: 12

First of all, tell us a little about yourself. Age & location are good starting points, but feel free to add whatever you want.

I am 21, working full time in Stirling, Scotland as an IT administrator.

On to your character. What role & talent-spec do you normally play?
What do you expect from us?

Since starting to work full-time I realized that I would not be able to spend as much time ingame as I used to previously. Whereas in the past I was happy to roll a healer or tank, i decided to take it easy and start as a dps in Aion.

Mention some past MMOrpg experiences (E.G Raiding Experience etc)

I have been playing mmorpgs for a rather long time, past games in order of playing are daoc, wow, eve, warhammer/age of conan. In daoc I frequently planned and executed raids on endgame content like dragons and epic dungeons, often involving over 100 people. In eve I lead fleets consisting of 10-50 pilots on a regular basis. I am looking to take more of a back seat in aion however.

Do you currently know anyone in the legion? If so, who?

I do not

PvP or PvE? And why.

I like both, although i am more drawn to pvp due to my mmorpg roots. i have to admit that i have a weak spot for crafting as well though.

Tell us a funny joke.

A new priest at his first mass was so nervous he could hardly speak.

After mass he asked the monsignor how he had done. The monsignor replied, "When I am worried about getting nervous on the pulpit, I put a glass of vodka next to the water glass. If I start to get nervous, I take a sip."

So the next Sunday he took the monsignor's advice. At the beginning of the sermon, he got nervous and took a drink. He proceeded to talk up a storm.

Upon return to his office after mass, he found the following note on his door:

1.Sip the Vodka, don't gulp.
2.There are 10 commandments, not 12.
3.There are 12 disciples, not 10.
4.Jesus was consecrated, not constipated.
5.Jacob wagered his donkey, he did not bet his ass.
6.We do not refer to Jesus Christ as the late J.C.
7.The Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are not referred to as Daddy, Junior, and Spook.
8.David slew Goliath, he did not kick the shit out of him.
9.When David was hit by a rock and knocked off his donkey, don't say he was stoned off his ass.
10.We do not refer to the cross as the Big T!
11.When Jesus broke the bread at the Last Supper he said, "Take this and eat it, for it is my body", he did not say, "Eat me."
12.The Virgin Mary is not referred to as the, "Mary with the Cherry".
13.The recommended grace before a meal is not: "Rub-A-dub-dub, thanks for the grub, yeah God."
14.Next Sunday there will be a taffy-pulling contest at St. Peter's, not a peter-pulling contest at St. Taffy's.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Kyle

Drace Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drace Application   Drace Application EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 6:51 pm

Sounds positive, accepted as a trial.
Back to top Go down

Drace Application
Page 1 of 1