Hallowed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of Hallowed, an Aion community on the server Kahrun. We are a mixed PvE and PvP Legion, with the main focus on progressing as a unit and experiencing all the game has to offer.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nicodemus - Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicodemus

Nicodemus - Application Empty
PostSubject: Nicodemus - Application   Nicodemus - Application EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 3:24 pm

Name: Nicodemus

Class: Spiritmaster

Level: 8 and climbing.

First of all, tell us a little about yourself. Age & location are good starting points, but feel free to add whatever you want.
I'm 43, live in Scotland, Married with 2 kids (age 3 and 4). I've been playing mmorpg's for years at different levels, with my first game being back in the old days of Sierra's realms and Meridian 59.

On to your character. What role & talent-spec do you normally play?
I've always enjoyed pet classes. I played a mage pretty heavily in a hard core raid guild for years in EQ1, but changed that to a Shadow knight further down the line as i got tired of just being a mod rod vending machine on raids, but didn't want to lose the pet Very Happy. I played eq2 as well in a raid guild, but eventually found that the mixture of family and anal hard core playstyle didn't work well, so i left eq2. All in all pets'r'us... always enjoyed them.

What do you expect from us?
What i'm looking for is a legion that takes the game seriously, plays with skill, groups together often both in pvp and pve, but isn't anal about it. If RL calls, then RL comes first.

Mention some past MMOrpg experiences (E.G Raiding Experience etc)
Meridian 59 - Guild was the 'police force' of the server, and prevented on many occasions the server being overrun by gankers.
EQ1 - Top Tier raiding. Guild had a motto of 'doing more with less' i.e. skill over zerg, and were often the first on the server to drop a raid bosses.
EQ2 - Mid Tier Raiding - EQ2 guild were never the first to clear an area, but all zones were cleared before new expansions came out.
Eve Online - not done much pvp, but own billions due to my industrial background
Vanguard - Loved the game, just lacked population. Left before i started raiding.
AOC - Interesting first 40 levels or so, but then interesting stuff just dried up, so left before any serious pvp

Do you currently know anyone in the legion? If so, who?
briefly talked to Nezra.

PvP or PvE? And why.
bit of both really. always played alot of pve, so good at it. PVP is something i've done relatively little of, and the place to get good at it is alongside able companions.

Tell us a funny joke.
How do you kill a circus.....
Go for the Juggeler
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Nicodemus - Application   Nicodemus - Application EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 3:26 pm

Accepted (1/2)
Back to top Go down
Valran

Valran

PostSubject: Re: Nicodemus - Application   Nicodemus - Application EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 3:59 pm

I like this cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nicodemus - Application   Nicodemus - Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Nicodemus - Application
Page 1 of 1