Hallowed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of Hallowed, an Aion community on the server Kahrun. We are a mixed PvE and PvP Legion, with the main focus on progressing as a unit and experiencing all the game has to offer.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Beluna (cleric)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beluna

Application - Beluna (cleric) Empty
PostSubject: Application - Beluna (cleric)   Application - Beluna (cleric) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 5:11 am

Name: Beluna

Class: Cleric

Level: 16 at the mo

First of all, tell us a little about yourself. Age & location are good starting points, but feel free to add whatever you want.

My name is Ben, I'm 24 years old and live in Blackpool in the UK. Work full time and get a couple of hours of game time in evenings at the mo. Live with my gf who is a WoW aholic, gonna try to convert her to aion Very Happy I love reading sci-fi and fantasy books as well as gaming, well not at the same time :p

On to your character. What role & talent-spec do you normally play?

I've rolled a Cleric as heard it was the best healing class, I played a raid healing priest in WoW and really enjoyed it. I enjoy grouping a lot and healers tend to get groups easier than dps Very Happy

What do you expect from us?

Hopefully a place to chat with mature people and have a laugh while I learn the game and level. Later on some groups would be nice too Very Happy

Mention some past MMOrpg experiences (E.G Raiding Experience etc)

WoW - A level 80 priest healer and an 80 Warlock - Both done end game raiding at 60, 70 and 80 but I dont have as much time now as i did then.
AoC - Didnt get past 20 as it got boring
EvE online - Good game, flew battleships but got bored of the nasty community.
Myth of soma - First mmo I plated was a huge grindfest (no quests) was in the top 10 players on the server.

Do you currently know anyone in the legion? If so, who?

Nope, dont know anyone in aion atm, only been playing a couple of days but i make friends easily

PvP or PvE? And why.

I've done both in my time and probably will on Aion. I prefer PvE as a general rule but a lot of it depends on how aion is at end game as i dont have any experience with it yet!

Tell us a funny joke.

There were these two guys in a bar, which was on the 20th floor of a building. The first man said " I bet you $100 I can jump out that window and come straight back in!" The second man says "Ok, sure." and the barman holds the bet. The first man jumps out the window and disappears for a second before jumping straight back in. Disappointed about losing the $100, the second man says: " I'll bet you another $100 you can't do it again." So the barman holds the bet. Sure enough, the first man jumps out the window, disappears for a second, then jumps straight back in. Thinking he must have caught a freak gust of wind, the second man says "Ok, I bet you $300 I can jump out the window and come straight back in." The first man says" Ok, sure." The second man jumps out the window and falls to the footpath below. He is dead. Back up in the bar, the barman says to the first man " Gee, you can be a bastard when you're pissed, Superman."
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Kyle

Application - Beluna (cleric) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Beluna (cleric)   Application - Beluna (cleric) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 5:13 am

Accepted as a trial
Back to top Go down

Application - Beluna (cleric)
Page 1 of 1