Hallowed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of Hallowed, an Aion community on the server Kahrun. We are a mixed PvE and PvP Legion, with the main focus on progressing as a unit and experiencing all the game has to offer.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serenelle - Cleric

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Serenelle

Serenelle - Cleric Empty
PostSubject: Serenelle - Cleric   Serenelle - Cleric EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:09 am

Name: Serenelle

Class: Cleric

Level: 19

First of all, tell us a little about yourself. Age & location are good starting points, but feel free to add whatever you want.

I'm 29, female (liek zomg!), Scottish and married with a daughter. I'm a self-confessed geek and love mah games!

On to your character. What role & talent-spec do you normally play?

I really enjoy healing and am loving the capabilities of the Cleric so far. I haven't rolled any other chars yet because I want to focus entirely on Serenelle until she's at least max level.

What do you expect from us?

I expect a fun, chilled out and relatively mature environment (i.e. no stupid drama). However, in an instance etc I would like to see people getting on with the job in hand and not dicking around causing stupid wipes.

Mention some past MMOrpg experiences (E.G Raiding Experience etc)

Up until very recently I was a hardcore WoW raider. I raided way back in vanilla up until a couple of weeks ago so. I've also played LOTRO, EVE and Warhammer.

Do you currently know anyone in the legion? If so, who?

Nobody.

PvP or PvE? And why.

A mixture of both, to keep me on my toes - PvP is excellent for keeping you on your toes and keeping your reflexes well honed but, PvE is mainly where the fun is to be had.

Tell us a funny joke.

What do you get hanging from apple trees?

Sore arms...

I'll get me coat.
Back to top Go down

Serenelle - Cleric
Page 1 of 1