Hallowed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of Hallowed, an Aion community on the server Kahrun. We are a mixed PvE and PvP Legion, with the main focus on progressing as a unit and experiencing all the game has to offer.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Templar App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elenrow

Templar App Empty
PostSubject: Templar App   Templar App EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 1:44 pm

Name:

Class: Tempal (as my first char).

Level: 22 at time of app.

First of all, tell us a little about yourself. Age & location are good starting points, but feel free to add whatever you want.

My name is Mark, i'm 34 and live in Manchester atm oridgenaly from Cheltenham Smile

On to your character. What role & talent-spec do you normally play?

Have picked a Tank as main in this game cos i've spend 3 years healing in wow so wanted to do something dif. But i have 10 lvl 80s in wow of all classes. I plan to have 4 Chars on this game 1 Tank 1 Healer and 2 Dps so i can fill any roll Smile

What do you expect from us?

A Mature frendly dedicated Legion That will do well in the game that i hope to help along that path.

Mention some past MMOrpg experiences (E.G Raiding Experience etc)

3 years of wow cleared all content befor wotlk. Cleared 90% of wotlk content but the game is getting to easy now. not played any other mmorpg so this is my first game change and i'm loveing it atm Smile

Do you currently know anyone in the legion? If so, who?

Nope.

PvP or PvE? And why.

I think mainly PvE cos i've never bean good at PvP but i like trying now and then and will join any organised PvP if i'm around Smile

Tell us a funny joke.

I only know Dirty jokes lol so not apropriate for a forum Smile
Back to top Go down
Elenrow

Templar App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Templar App   Templar App EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 1:45 pm

Forgot to mention I'm Dislexic and forgot to use the spell check befor posting Sad
Back to top Go down

Templar App
Page 1 of 1