Hallowed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of Hallowed, an Aion community on the server Kahrun. We are a mixed PvE and PvP Legion, with the main focus on progressing as a unit and experiencing all the game has to offer.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goldsnake - Templar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Goldsnake

Goldsnake - Templar Empty
PostSubject: Goldsnake - Templar   Goldsnake - Templar EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 3:31 pm

Name: Goldsnake

Class: Templar

Level: 20 (at time of app)

First of all, tell us a little about yourself. Age & location are good starting points, but feel free to add whatever you want.

Well my names Jon, and I'm from the UK. I'm currently studying computer networks at derby university, and Caradoc + Harjkun are a couple of my housemates Very Happy
Recently got bored of playing WoW (got 4 level 80's, belf prot paladin main with 37k hp for anyone who cares lol), so I enjoy tanking and thought that's what I would role with in Aion.

On to your character. What role & talent-spec do you normally play?
As mentioned above, I'm pretty much a tank through and through - I have nightmares about holding agro Sad

What do you expect from us?
A decent legion to fit into, clear content and have a laugh - and get some shiny gear at some point!

Mention some past MMOrpg experiences (E.G Raiding Experience etc)

cleared all current standard content in WoW (both 10m's and 25m's), also done about half of the Uld10 hardmodes - char name is Góldsnake on Thunderhorn, if you wanna look it up. Also used to play alot of EVE online, got billions of isk sitting on my account and I pvp'd (well, ganked people mostly) quite a bit - killboard link: http://triumvirate-alliance.com/?a=pilot_detail&plt_id=44828 shows most of my pvp history

Do you currently know anyone in the legion? If so, who?
Caradoc and Harjkun, unfortunately I live with them Razz

PvP or PvE? And why.
Hmm in this game I rekon I'll sway towards the PvE side of things, but PvP is never a bad thing - it's just usually not that good as a tank lol

Tell us a funny joke.
I'm afraid I'm a situational comedian =] so you'll have to wait for the right time in legion chat!
Back to top Go down

Goldsnake - Templar
Page 1 of 1