Hallowed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of Hallowed, an Aion community on the server Kahrun. We are a mixed PvE and PvP Legion, with the main focus on progressing as a unit and experiencing all the game has to offer.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Majkol - 26 Templar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Majkol

Majkol - 26 Templar Empty
PostSubject: Majkol - 26 Templar   Majkol - 26 Templar EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 3:02 pm

Name: Majkol

Class: Templar

Level: 26

First of all, tell us a little about yourself. Age & location are good starting points, but feel free to add whatever you want. 38 yo guy from Sweden that is a big fan of mmorpg:s. Other interests are sports both to watch and to practise, in particular football.

On to your character. What role & talent-spec do you normally play? Tank.

What do you expect from us? A friendly and mature environment. I also expect you to be a serious guild that strives for good endgame progress.

Mention some past MMOrpg experiences (E.G Raiding Experience etc) Been a WoW hardcore raider for almost 5 years. Been doing Onyxia, MC, ZG, BWL, AQ 20 and 40, Naxx, Kara, Gruul's, Maggy, ZA, SSC, TK, Mount Hyjal, BT (here the guild I was in disbanded so never got to do Sunwell sadly), Malygos, OS Sartharion (3 drakes before nerf), Ulduar Yogg-saron down, Coliseum cleared (all instances I mention in wotlk is 25 man (and 10 man as well ofc)). Outdoor bosses, dont remember them all. Probably forgot soemthing here as well Smile

Do you currently know anyone in the legion? If so, who? Been speaking some to Kyle

PvP or PvE? And why. Both. Cause, imo, just one of the two becomes boring in the long run, a mixture of the both keeps the game more interesting imo.

Tell us a funny joke. WoW is a good game! (no really it is Very Happy)

EDIT: Forgot to tell about myself
Back to top Go down

Majkol - 26 Templar
Page 1 of 1